SUB-I Engineer III (position supports capture effort)
Job Description: Cydecor is looking for an Engineer III to provide technical, engineering, and FMS support services to Team Submarine’s International Programs Office (SUB-I). Team Submarine provides improved communication among the various offices that contribute to the design, acquisition, maintenance, and support of the World’s finest submarine force. It fosters accurate decision making via more and higher-fidelity information on the multifaceted challenges that arise through translating Washington directives into Fleet implementation.
Job Responsibilities :
- Utilize models, including emulators, prototypes, simulators, either statically or over time, to develop data as a basis for Government managerial, technical, strategic, or tactical decisions.
- Provide engineering support to record, analyze, summarize, and report government and contractor test data.
- Apply engineering, scientific, and analytical disciplines necessary to ensure that developed platforms, systems, and warfighting capabilities have been properly tested and that joint interoperability requirements have been fully met at all levels of their life cycle.
- Apply engineering and analytical disciplines to identify, document, and verify the functional, performance, and physical characteristics of systems, to control changes and non-conformance, and to track actual configurations of systems and platforms.
- Advise and provide recommendations and documentation for the full spectrum of day-to-day efforts related to the export, sale, or transfer of US Submarine technology including articles, services, and data.
- Draft executive level position papers for ISD, ASN, Congress, and other stakeholders concerning US Submarine technology export, sale, or transfer.
- Assist with daily FMS case management functions in all phases of the FMS life-cycle (Pre-Letter of Request (LOR), Letter of Offer and Acceptance (LOA), Development, Case Execution, and Case Closure).
- Perform case reconciliation activities using data provided as GFI to include resolving financial discrepancies, conducting reconciliation of unutilized funds, and preparation of interim and final case closure packages.
- Provide financial support in budget planning and execution of international and FMS efforts, including ACP, using data provided as GFI.
- Assist with the management and coordination of SUIB-I FMS program activities including the presentation of FMS ADMIN budget estimates.
- Assist the Program Office in development, execution, reconciliation, and closure of ACP.
- Provide recommendations for the procurement/acquisition of excess defense articles, services, and major weapons systems to meet FMS customer requirements.
- Provide research, review, and recommendations in the development and coordination of Technology Transfer and Security Assistance Review Board (TTSARB) documentation.
- Bachelor’s degree in any engineering discipline required.
- 7 years of professional experience in engineering required.
- 10+ years of experience with Navy acquisition and/or In-Service Programs desired.
- 10+ years of experience with DoD Modeling, Simulation, and Analysis Support desired.
- Experience with International Programs and/or Foreign Military Sales (FMS) desired.
- Active SECRET security clearance required.
Cydecor Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.