ACIO Mgmt Analyst III (position supports capture effort)
Job Description: Cydecor is looking for a Management Analyst III to provide services in support of the Activity Command Information Officer (ACIO) for the Team Sub Enterprise. Team Submarine provides improved communication among the various offices that contribute to the design, acquisition, maintenance, and support of the World’s finest submarine force. It fosters accurate decision making via more and higher-fidelity information on the multifaceted challenges that arise through translating Washington directives into Fleet implementation.
Job Responsibilities :
- Provide technical, analytical, administrative, and operational support to the Undersea Warfare (USW) Chief Technology (CTO) for engagement between the Science and Technology (S&T), Research h& Development (R&D), and acquisition communities.
- Provide direct expertise and assistance to the TEAM SUB Information Assurance (IA) Manager, as requested, to ensure cybersecurity is fully integrated.
- Assist Team Sub in preparation for security, cybersecurity, and other inspections of the Team Sub Enterprise.
- Assist in the coordination of IT Services for the Team Sub Enterprise.
- Support the ACIO by deploying asset upgrades and technical refreshments through the Team Sub Enterprise.
- Provide development, enhancement, and maintenance services for the Team Sub Enterprise site.
- Coordinate monthly technical meetings, prioritize topics, and identify forum objectives using data provided by the Program Office as GFI.
- Participate in the Team Sub Enterprise in DoN’s annal cybersecurity review of all Team Sub BMA, DIMA, EIEMA, and WMA Systems.
- Participate in the reporting of electronic spillages, due to inadvertent disclosure of classified information and Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI), to the Team Submarine Assistant Security Manager.
- Bachelor’s level degree in a business or technical field required.
- 10+ years of experience in engineering/science management, operations research analysis, financial/cost analysis, or a relevant field required.
- 10+ years of experience working with DoN/DoD Information Technology, Information Security, and Information Assurance desired.
- Experience leading a project and interfacing with an end item customer desired.
- Active SECRET security clearance required.
Cydecor Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.