Program/Financial Analyst III
- Serve to provide direct contractual and financial analytical support to government personnel performing SDV program oversight within PMS 340. Examples include entering electronic data (Invoices, Contract Fund Status Reports, contract modifications) into a centralized tracker. The incumbent is expected to create such a tracker for the program and is responsible for keeping the data up-to-date.
- The analyst will be responsible for identifying any issues in the financial documentation and recommending solutions to the problems in the financial documents.
- The analyst will work with senior personnel in reviewing and editing contractual documentation (technical contractual documentation and non-technical documentation).
- The incumbent will be responsible for identifying and recommending changes to the configuration management process employed by the SWCS PMO.
- The incumbent will obtain, analyze and generate financial and technical documents associated with SWCS SDV procurement and sustainment management oversight and will retain such program and financial data within the CMPro Configuration Management data base. Success in applying this management approach requires the incumbent to have a working knowledge of the DOD Acquisition Management process, the DOD program and budget process and the DOD contracting process.
- The incumbent will establish and track product baselines, system baselines, as built baselines and subsystem baselines of in-service and in-production vehicles.
- The incumbent will prepare briefing materials as necessary.
- Uses MS Office Suite regularly to include the following programs: Excel, Word, Outlook, Project, PowerPoint. Routinely use advanced functions to create working formulas, detailed macros, pivot tables, complex quad chart presentations to assist applicable APM in problem identification and resolution.
- Perform other technical communication / information management functions to enhance administrative, financial, and clerical duties related to ongoing PMS 340 efforts including: analytics, internet research and database management.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Education / Experience: Bachelor’s Degree at least two years of intense experience in line with work included in this PD.
- Or, two years college level education in a related field to the skill set associated with the position and four years direct experience with contract/financial/program management support functions.
- Active Secret clearance required.