Excercise Support Lead
|Project Name:||NSW NEXT|
Job Responsibilities: The NSW Exercise Support Lead will provide the knowledge, skills, and abilities to oversee and perform the handling and the day-today management and administration of all exercise tasks and personnel. The Exercise Support Lead shall participate in the Final Planning Event prior to execution of the exercise. In addition, the Exercise Support Lead shall be responsible for the following tasks.
· Be present during all phases of contractor support.
· Provide a detailed capabilities report during the FPE in accordance with Performance Work Statement (PWS).
· Participate in pre-execution site surveys to ensure training objectives are met and to facilitate scenarios.
· Supervise role players in the performance of their duties in such a way as to remain transparent to trainees and not interfere with the scenario or exercise operations.
· Provide a daily accountability of role players and report status to NSWG-2 Exercise Coordinator or staff.
· Attend daily exercise staff meetings.
· De-conflict any issues or concerns regarding the role players.
· Facilitate the replacement of role player personnel IAW the quality assurance plan.
· Provide or facilitate transportation of role players to medical treatment facilities when required.
· Facilitate the replacement or exchange of damaged or defective contractor provided equipment.
· Provide the means for material accrual upon the directed guidance of the Government’s Joint Exercise Controller.
Cydecor Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results