Cydecor is seeking Senior Logistics Management Specialists to support engineering and management requirements for the NSWC Crane Small Arms Weapons Systems Division (JXQ). Crane Division is a component of the Naval Surface Warfare Center, Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA). The site is located in Crane IN, which is in southern Indiana approximately 70 miles southwest of Indianapolis IN. The Small Arms Weapon Systems Division is the Navy’s engineering agent and full life cycle support facility for Small Arms weapon systems. The Division is recognized as a technical leader within the Navy and United States Special Operations Command (USSOCOM) in the area of small arms life-cycle engineering support of Special Forces and Special Mission gun weapon systems.
- Perform Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) management and technical services for the system, subsystems, equipment and components as specified by the TI for each of the logistic elements as defined in the TO and TI.
- Analyze program support requirements to ensure that all requirements for ILS planning and implementation have been adequately addressed, and that planning adequately reflects known operational, design, and support requirements in accordance with current directives.
- Analysis shall include all areas of ILS needed for adequate assessment of Navy ILS planning, implementation, contractual obligations, and performance.
- Generate, implement, review, and maintain Integrated Logistics Support Plans (ILSP) and Operational Logistics Support Summaries (OLSS).
- Perform a systematic and comprehensive Logistic Support Analysis (LSA) on an iterative basis through all phases of the weapon system, subsystem, equipment or component life cycle to satisfy supportability objectives.
- Ensure the level of detail of the analyses and the timing of task performance is tailored to each system, subsystem, equipment or component and is responsive to program schedules and milestones.
- Ensure configuration control procedures are established over LSA documentation updates to assure proper coordination among other system engineering programs, the LSA program, and the development of ILS documents using LSA data.
- Provide management and technical services for the Integrated Logistic Support Management Team (ILSMT).
- Assemble and/or review an LRG audit documentation package in accordance with instruction and directives as referenced in the TI for established Defense Systems Acquisition Review Councils (DSARC) Milestone LRG Audits or Program Reviews.
- Extensive knowledge and experience with Logistics Support for the SABER system as outlined in the SABER Integrated Logistics Support Plan
- Extensive experience implementing acquisition logistics in accordance with the Marine Corps System Command (MARCORSYSCOM) Acquisition Guidebook
- Formal training and extensive experience with the Global Combat Support System Marine Corps (GCSS(MC))
- Specialized experience with Configuration Management specific to the SABER System and in accordance with MARCORSYSCOM Order 4130.1
- Experience with Marine Corps Enterprise Information Technology Services (MCEITS)
- Extensive experience calculating system-level costs for Contractor Logistics Support
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline is preferred
Cydecor Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.