Financial Analyst - BFM IWS 10.0
|Project Name:||PEO IWS BFM Support|
Job Description: Cydecor is looking for an IWS 10.0 BFM Financial Analyst to provide business and financial management support for ongoing efforts of the Program Executive Office for Integrated Warfare Systems (PEO IWS). PEO IWS leads a professional and experienced organization that delivers Enterprise solutions for Naval Warfare Systems in the areas of Air Defense, Missile Defense, Undersea Warfare, Anti-Submarine Warfare, and Anti-Surface Warfare. Collectively, this team must provide effective and suitable deliveries of integrated warfare systems and technology, installed on a variety of platforms. Currently, PEO IWS is focused on enhancing mission capability across the surface fleet and submarine community with faster, more affordable, and interoperable product upgrades. The Financial Analyst provides BFM support to the contract effort as it relates to IWS 10.0 (Ship Self Defense System). The Financial Analyst supports the full range of the Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution System (PPBES) as implemented in the DoD, Navy, and NAVSEA.
· Provide a wide-range of BFM support to the development processes of the SSDS Weapon system (IWS 10.0).
· Support financial and business management operations using NAVSEA financial tools in the functional areas of budget execution and reporting. Financial tools include, but are not limited to, N-ERP, PRISMS, STARS, and PBIS.
· Assist in assuring that budget submissions for NAVSEA Comptroller are in compliance with appropriation guidance across the following appropriations and funds: RDT&E, O&MN, OPN, WPN, PANMC, SCN, NWCF, and OCF.
· Utilize N-ERP for a wide-range of financial execution support activities including, but not limited to, Purchase Requisitions, Procurement Requests, and expenditure analysis.
· Conduct financial analysis in support of performing activity reviews.
· Assist with the preparation of detailed financial documentation in support of budgets, impact statements, acquisition actions, studies, data calls, and business reports.
· Troubleshoot N-ERP transaction issues for system users.
· Assist with the development of processes to monitor and ensure program is managed within Letter of Offer and Acceptance (LOA) budget and FMS Payment schedules.
· Bachelor’s degree in a related field desired.
· Demonstrated experience with DoD acquisition financial management.
· Significant experience in the Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution (PPBE) process; including financial execution experience with multiple appropriations (for example; RDT&E, OPN, OMN, SCN, WPN)
· Demonstrated experience with Navy financial systems (including ERP, PRISMS, STARS, PBIS, or other similar systems).
· Experience with Direct Cite and Reimbursable categories and other-than-Navy and NAVSEA customers.
Cydecor Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results