SUB-A Program Management Analyst III (position supports capture effort)
Job Description: Cydecor is looking for a Program Management Analyst III to provide support to Team Submarine’s SUB-A Program Office. Team Submarine provides improved communication among the various offices that contribute to the design, acquisition, maintenance, and support of the World’s finest submarine force. It fosters accurate decision making via more and higher-fidelity information on the multifaceted challenges that arise through translating Washington directives into Fleet implementation.
Job Responsibilities :
- Provide executive, analytical, management, and administrative support including, but not limited to: coordination of office operations; long-term planning; analytical support; deliverables tracking; task management support; implementing and maintaining government approved SOPs; and assistance in the development of milestones and objectives for the Program Office.
- Assist in the preparation of all relevant DoD reporting requirements.
- Assist in the development of strategic/programmatic business plans.
- Participate in applicable Teams, Working Groups, and Advisory Groups on all aspects of programmatic support and perform action items as required.
- Plan and prepare for critical events and support the establishment and implementation of other control methods tailored to requirements including development of Milestone charts, Plans of Action and Milestones (POA&Ms), schedules, and timelines.
- Provide contract management support.
- Provide acquisition support for any projected contract awards.
- Provide support for inter-Program Office communications within and outside of Team Submarine.
- Bachelor’s level degree in a business or technical field required.
- 10+ years of experience in engineering/science management, operations research analysis, financial/cost analysis, or a relevant field required.
- 10+ years of experience with Navy acquisition and/or In-Service Programs desired.
- Experience leading a project and interfacing with an end item customer desired.
- 5+ years of experience working with NAVSEA Corporate Operations desired.
- Active SECRET security clearance required.
Cydecor Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.