Information Assurance Technician
Job Description: Provide IAT support to SEA 05 and the SEA 05 Information Assurance Manager.
- Support IAT tasks at certification level II in accordance with DoD Instruction 8570.01 (DoD Information Assurance Workforce Improvement Program).
- Ensure SEA 05 compliance with all DoD, Navy, and NAVSEA network cybersecurity requirements, and FISMA.
- Maintain continuous monitoring of cybersecurity controls for all assigned SEA 05 managed networks, in accordance with current DIACAP and future RMF policies.
- Maintain compliance with DoD 8570.01 requirements for 100% IA certified personnel working on DoD networks.
- Report and providing mitigation plans for non-compliant networks operating within SEA 05 spaces.
- Perform network administration functions including software application support, application installation and troubleshooting, and user support such as password resets and application support.
- Perform auditing tasks such as security control scans, system patches, and artifact maintenance.
- Participate in weekly SEA 05 ACIO meetings and monthly network Configuration Control Board (CCB) meetings.
- 7+ years of experience in Information Assurance providing IT systems support for Navy/DoD customers or directly for Navy/DoD. (Desired)
- DoD-approved Information Assurance baseline certification at Information Assurance Technical (IAT) Level II in accordance with DoD Directive 8570.01-M (Information Assurance Workforce Improvement Program) (Required)
- U.S. Citizen (Required)
§ Washington Navy Yard, DC
Cydecor Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.