Job Description: Provide capability and expertise to develop, maintain, and utilize systems and processes in direct support of the SEA 05 Chief Financial Officer (CFO) and the CFO’s Portfolio Management Office (PMO) in the oversight of management and execution of SEA 05 programs and projects.
- Identification and development of methods that improve the effectiveness and efficiency, and reduce the cost of, management processes by drawing from Government lessons learned, using survey questions, and examining best practices utilized by other organizations.
- Assist in assessing program/project management efficiency and effectiveness across SEA 05.
- Assist in tracking program/project management compliance with Department of Defense (DoD), Department of the Navy (DoN), SECNAV Comptroller (FMB), and NAVSEA Comptroller policies.
- Develop and maintain metrics depicting the effectiveness of program/projects and associated processes across SEA 05.
- 20+ years of management experience with the Department of Defense (DoD) (Desired)
- Programmatic, Administrative, Financial, Information Technology tasks/support experience. (Desired)
- Proficient in the use of government administrative databases and information technology systems including, but not limited to, iNavy and iNAVSEA, Navy Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), and Corporate Data Management System (CDMS).
- Post-graduate degree in a technical or management related area (Desired)
- Project Management, Professional (PMP) certification (Desired)
§ Washington Navy Yard, DC
Cydecor Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.