Team Lead (Administrative Support)
Job Description: Provide administrative support for management of actions and coordination of SEA 05 Office of the Chief Engineer/Executive Director organization. Also support for Congressional Affairs and Public Affairs management support, security management support, workforce talent management and demand forecast support, records management support, technical writing support, and other SEA 05 administrative support
- Assigning and tracking action items on a daily basis using email and official web-based applications such as iNAVSEA.
- Reviewing action item responses for proper content and format, and to ensure that necessary approvals are obtained. Transmitting daily and weekly reminder emails to personnel (and their supervisors) with assigned actions specifically highlighting overdue and imminent action items.
- Producing quarterly metrics related to action item status, maintaining a filing system of incoming and outgoing action items, and updating the filing system weekly.
- Coordinating NMCI assignments, seating arrangements, facilities, printers, and supply requirements for the
- SEA 05 Office of the Chief Engineer /Executive Director organization.
- Arranging, coordinating, and supporting SEA 05 Office of the Chief Engineer /Executive Director, Chief of Staff, and Chief Financial Officer sponsored meetings.
- Providing administrative support including maintenance of the Office of the CHENG/Executive Director filing system and calendars, letter and brief sheet preparation, management of supply orders, training certification completion tracking, and briefing preparation.
- Drafting, revising, logging, and maintaining office correspondence.
- Assisting in Coordinating SEA 05 All Hands Meetings
- Tracking Public Affairs tasks, media events and releases, and Congressional Affairs actions/inquiries having an impact on SEA 05.
- Oversight and management of Records Management Support
- Oversight and management of additional support that may include assisting PM with Security Management – Storage Container/Door Maintenance Support, Workforce Talent Management and Demand Forecasting Support, and Technical Writing Support.
- 15+ years of management experience with the Department of Defense (DoD) (Desired)
- Bachelor’s degree in a management related area (Desired)
§ Washington Navy Yard, DC
Cydecor Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.