Job Description: (Brief Summary/Statement)
Cydecor is looking for an Operations planner to provide planning and logistical support in support of NSWG-2.
- Develop, coordinate, and assist in the execution of TRIDENT in order to evaluate and certify NSW SEAL Team Headquarters for operational deployment.
- Plan and coordinate battle functions and effects to support operations.
- Complete script writing services.
- Conduct the JNTC TRIDENT series exercise.
- Synchronize scenario to integrate multiple and disparate units and organization.
- Participate in After Action Reviews. The meetings shall provide the opportunity to discuss technical and security issues as well as management by Government personnel.
- The After Action Reviews will aid both the Government and Contractor in achieving a clear and mutual understanding of all requirements, and identify and resolve any potential issues.
- Discuss any items requiring clarification and gather information as necessary to support each deliverable.
- Provide a written summary of the After Action Reviews.
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or equivalence of 15 years in Joint Special Operations or Special Operations required.
- Experience in exercise planning and logistical support.
- Have prior experience with training event design, planning and execution
- Solid working knowledge of SOF skill sets
- Proficient with Exercise Control Group (ECG) management tools such as SharePoint, mIRC, Palantir and Ringtail among others.
- Active TOP SECRET/SCI security clearance required.
Cydecor provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.