Cydecor, Inc. is hiring a Program Analyst to develop plans, strategies, and programs designed to provide precision strike systems, weapons, ammunition and visual augmentation support to the SOF operator across all mission areas and environments. Program analysis encompasses program management and coordination, resource and budget management, and requirements assessment.
- Coordinates with designated acquisition program offices, in-service engineering agents, and warfare centers to ensure all programs are executed within approved cost, performance, schedule, and risk parameters.
- Coordinates regular working groups and boards with portfolio stakeholders to solicit feedback and generate consensus on requirements, manage configuration changes, identify capability gaps and operational deficiencies.
- Coordinates across operations, training, strategy/plans, intelligence, logistics, legal, and contracting communities to ensure assigned capabilities are integrated across the range of functional competencies.
- Coordinates regular program reviews to continually assess and develop strategies to optimize resources and gain efficiencies within assigned capability areas.
- Identifies resource shortfalls, recommends reprogramming and realignment actions, and conducts unfunded requirement analysis to support risk informed, fully supportable acquisition programs of record during execution year, budget year, and across the Future Years Defense Plan (FYDP).
- Supports the government program management team in making resource constrained decisions concerning capabilities during execution year and POM build by conducting trade-off analyses and risk assessments.
- Supports budget analysts in analyzing, developing, and submitting portfolio specific documentation across all phases of the PPBE process, including obligation phasing plans, commodity purchase plans, RDT&E budget item justifications, procurement budget item justifications, and POM products.
- In conjunction with the government program manager, formulates future resourcing strategies for new initiatives and capabilities. Identifies opportunities for realignment or reprioritization within assigned programs. Recommends the most efficient method of resourcing assigned programs with a focus on reducing total lifecycle cost.
- Assists stakeholders in identification, analysis, and refinement of capability gap documentation, both urgent and deliberate.
- In coordination with the designated testing agency and designated acquisition program managers, facilitates Test & Evaluation (T&E) events to demonstrate, evaluate, and integrate new material solutions into acquisition programs of record.
- In conjunction with the government program manager, engages with industry and continually analyzes applicability of emerging technology to the force.
- Other duties as assigned.
- At least six (6) years of direct support to the United States military or Department of Defense.
- At least four (4) years of work experience in requirements development, acquisition program management, force modernization, or DOD capability development.
- Prior United States military acquisition experience is strongly desired.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Possess extensive knowledge in, awareness of, or experience in supporting: Defense Acquisition System (DAS), Joint Capability Integration and Development System (JCIDS), Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution System (PPBES), and DOD Operational Test and Evaluation (OT&E).
- Possess the ability to author, review and adjudicate requirements and PPBE related documentation including: Capability Development Documents (CDD), Capability Based Assessments (CBA), Program Objective Memorandum (POM) inputs, budgeting execution support materials, and contracting support materials.
- Undergraduate degree (BA/BS).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Outlook, Word, Project, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Strong communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Ability to manage PSS/Weapons/Munitions/VAS programs using a portfolio approach, obtaining and prioritizing resources, and developing future capabilities.
- Detailed understanding of handguns, assault rifles, sniper rifles, personal defense weapons, machine guns, shoulder launched, indirect fire, and precision strike weapons.
- Experience managing munitions portfolio is comprised of is comprised of programs including but not limited to ammunition, explosives, breaching capabilities, and other armaments.
Clearance: DoD SECRET eligibility
Cydecor Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.