ONR SBIR/STTR – Program Manager
Cydecor is seeking an experienced Program Manager to support the Department of the Navy (DoN) SBIR/STTR program.
- Possess recent (within the past 5 years) working level knowledge and experience of DoD and DoN management policies and practices.
- Possess recent (within the past 5 years) working level knowledge and experience of DoD or other federal SBIR/STTR policies, procedures and processes.
- Possess significant (2 years or more) recent (within the past 5 years) working level knowledge and experience managing efforts in the support of SBIR/STTR programs as operated and managed in DoD and DoN program management offices.
- Possess significant (2 years or more) recent (within the past 5 years) experience reviewing and incorporating Small Business Administration (SBA) SBIR/STTR policy directives and SBIR/STTR public law into operational processes, policies, guidance and program metrics.
- Possess significant (2 years or more) recent (within the past 5 years) experience working with organizations such as DoD SBIR (to include component SBIR Offices such as: Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency, Missile Defense Agency, DoN, Army, and Air Force) and the SBA.
- Bachelor Degree in related field of study
- 10 years of experience managing processes and workflow related projects, technical policy efforts related to research and development, and business administration projects with a complex set of interlocking goals and objective for multiple stakeholder.
- Ability to obtain Security Clearance
Cydecor Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.