Cydecor is looking for a Program Analyst V to support Cyber Strategy Development and Implementation initiatives for the OPNAV N2/N6 Counter-C4ISR, Targeting, and Electronic Warfare Branch (N2/N6F32). The Program Analyst will provide support to the Electronic and Cyber Warfare Division in assessing programmatic requirements, reviewing EW and CW policy and strategy, validating sufficient manpower and training requirements, and ensuring Electronic and Cyber Warfare programs are programmed to an acceptable level. Specifically, the Program Analyst will support Requirements Officers (ROs) in Cyber Strategy Development and Implementation by assisting PPBE, JCIDS, and policy and administrative taskers.
- Assists the RO in the creation, staffing and coordinating classified and non-classified Joint Actions Control Office (JACO) and Joint Staff Action Processing (JSAP) packages. Must have proficiency in understanding all the different OPNAV N-codes, U.S. Fleet Cyber Command/U.S. Tenth Fleet (FCC/C10F) and U.S. Naval Information Forces (NAVIFOR), their missions and roles in order to effectively staff and coordinate JACO and JSAP packages.
- Supports the RO in providing responses to official taskers that are associated with the Planning, Programing, Budget and Execution (PPBE), Program Objective Memorandum (POM), Joint Capabilities Integration and Development System (JCIDS) inputs and how it relates to (OMN, OPN, RDT&E, MPN)
- Supports data pulls from the Program Budget Information System (PBIS) and Intranet Resource Allocation Planning System (iRAPs) systems to answer daily questions from multiple offices on how a particular project/budget line status, owner, and history of the project where applicable.
- Supports the Requirements Officers (RO) for the Unified Platform, Persistent Cyberspace Training Environment, and Joint Cyberspace Command and Control System by assisting the RO in ensuring they meet all milestone requirements of the Joint Capabilities Integration and Development System (JCIDS) and Cyberspace Capabilities Integration and Development System (C-CIDS) on schedule.
- Assists Requirements Officer (RO) for Cyberspace Warfare in reviewing and staffing Navy plans, instructions, and requirements documents related to Cyber Warfare. Must be proficient in understanding how the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA), policies and directives unclassified and classified support the Cyber Mission Force (CMF) and Offensive Cyber Operations (OCO) in order to support daily taskers and questions associated with CMF and OCO.
- Supports the development, refinement, and revision of the Navy cyber strategy and associated documents. This requires strong written and verbal communication skills and proficiency with cyber offensive topics. This requires the ability to coordinate across multiple DoD entities, including the Office of the Secretary of Defense-Principal Cyber Advisor (OSD-PCA), other Services, Commander 10Th Fleet/Fleet Cyber Command (C10F/FCC), Navy Information Forces (NAVIFOR) and other offices and echelons within the Chief of Naval Operations Staff.
- Assists the RO in creation, coordination, presentation and have the ability to discuss details of the Weekly Activity Reports (WAR) in a concise format via email report and weekly synchs with leadership. WARs must include all tasks assigned, including CIMS/TV5NIPRnet/SIPRnet, CATMS and have details in the 5WHs format (who, what, when, where, why & how).
- Minimum Experience Required: 15 years overall experience (Active/Reserve Duty, USG Civilian, or Defense Contractor) with at least of 2 years as a member on a high-level Office of the Secretary of Defense or equivalent, Joint Staff, Combatant Command, Military Department or Service, or IC staff in the following areas:
- Maritime policy, guidance and capabilities associated with the Office of the Secretary of Defense, Joint Staff, Combatant Commands, Military Departments / Services, IC, and US Interagency.
- Commander, Joint Chiefs of Staff Joint Capabilities Integration Development Instruction 3170 (CJCSI JCIDS 3170) and Capability Gap Assessment (CGA) processes
- National Intelligence Enterprise and Intelligence Cycle services, processes and products
- Maritime SIGINT and Electronic Warfare capabilities and products
- Maritime Distributed SIGINT Operations process
- National Disclosure Policy
- DoD or IC Planning, Programming, Budgeting and Execution (PPBE)
- Knowledge of Navy and Department of Defense (DoD) policies and strategic goals, as well as the Navy and DoD requirements and Planning, Programming, Budgeting and Execution (PPBE) processes, Program Budget Information System (PBIS), and Internet Resource Allocation Planning System (iRAPS).
Cydecor Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.