Job Responsibilities: Supports a DON acquisition program providing logistics support to the NAVSEA Expeditionary Program Office (PMS 408). Supports Logistics Function Area Manager (FAM) with logistics planning, coordination, and documentation.
- Familiarity with mission, functions and programs in PMS 408
- Assist in development and review of System/Program Level and overarching documentation to include; metrics data, LCSPs MOAs & MOUs, Product Transition Plans, Configuration Management Plans, IUID Plans, and Logistics documents in preparation for Milestone B & C independent Logistics Assessments (ILAs) and Supportability Reviews, and FMS Program Management Plans.
- Communicate with System/Program APMs, Task Leads, Project Leads, ILS Leads, Theater, Service representatives, Industry Representatives, and other CREW Community Members as needed in support of Government Client.
- Coordinate visit requests with the Facilities Security Office to ensure personnel have access as required in accordance with Navy Regulations.
- Track logistics efforts to include ILAs, SRs, Training of FSRs, ensuring the PSM/DoL is aware of the upcoming schedules.
- Coordinate with SEA 06L to schedule ILAs, SRs and participated at all levels of preparations, document reviews, scheduling for these events/tasks.
- Develop reports and briefs for Director of Logistics on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- Coordinate, support, facilitate and participate as needed in Configuration Control Boards, Local Configuration Control Boards, Test Readiness Reviews, and SETR events providing logistics input to ensure programs are in line with current standards, requirements.
- Perform meeting management, organization, and Support for various meetings including but not limited to; IPTs, Summit Meetings, Working Groups, Supportability Reviews, Internal ILAs, Bi-Weekly Logistics Staff Meeting, Training and Technical Documentation Lean Six Sigma Process Events and rotating quarterly conferences.
- Facilitate Conferences; work with facilities to set up meeting rooms and display areas, assist Vendors with set up of Display Booths, manage assignments to team members, work projected presentations for classified and unclassified briefs, coordinate breakout meetings, manage time lines to stay on schedule adjust as needed, develop minutes and track action items, review and compile survey results in an effort to ensure effectiveness of conferences.
Skills and Qualifications:
- BS/BA or commensurate DoD acquisition credentials.
- One year providing support to acquisition programs
- Strong MS Office skills especially PowerPoint , Microsoft Word, Excel, and Project
- Self-starter; works effectively and productively without supervision
- Strong writing, briefing and organizational skills
- Cydecor 300M street Washington SE and Washington Navy Yard
Cydecor Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.