The Director of NAVSEA Operations will provide the leadership, management, and vision necessary to ensure growth objectives are met for the organization in this strategic business area. Candidates should bring strong organizational, business development, and project management skills to provide direction for Cydecor’s NAVSEA pursuits, including capture activities such as assessing technical capabilities and opportunity alignment, facilitating customer visits, and developing staffing solutions for the successful transition of awarded contracts.
- Plan, coordinate, and lead Cydecor’s NAVSEA capture activities, including customer visits and intel gathering.
- Provide weekly BD Pipeline Analysis reports, sharing the latest information regarding the addition of new NAVSEA opportunities to the pipeline, and the prioritization of opportunities by PWIN.
- Develop Staffing Plans and coordinate with Human Resources to prioritize Contingent Hire positions.
- Coordinate reviewers and assignments for color teams.
- Facilitate technical gap analyses and forge corporate partnerships to be best positioned for an upcoming RFP.
- Contribute to development of overarching proposal solutions, win themes, and team discriminators.
- Participate in editorial document reviews and provide hands-on support to improve proposal documents.
- Drive peer accountability and accountability to deadlines across the business development team throughout the capture support phase.
Track action items and holding NAVSEA program managers accountable to complete tasking.
Collaborate with the management team to implement plans for infrastructure of systems, processes, and personnel designed to accommodate growth objectives.
Bachelor's degree in business or related field required; Master’s degree preferred.
10+ years of management experience with NAVSEA services contracting.
5+ years of business development experience with NAVSEA procurements.
Flexibility and capability to multitask within an ambiguous, fast-moving environment, while also driving toward clarity and solutions
Demonstrated resourcefulness in setting priorities and guiding investment in people and systems.
- High attention to detail and ability to liaison with multiple inter-related departments.
Skilled in organizational development, personnel management, budget and resource development.
Excellent people skills, with an ability to partner with a dynamic leadership team.
Possess personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and commitment to corporate mission.
Cydecor provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.