Cydecor is seeking an Office Manager to support the following duties:
Job Responsibilities :
- Maintain and archive documents and electronic files.
- Schedule and maintain meetings, and coordinate resources on behalf of N96C, N96E, & N96F.
- Maintain and print daily calendars.
- Maintain tasker deadlines to include notifying responsible parties of duties and assignments. Ensure that the deliverable is submitted in the required format in accordance with the provided instructions.
- Process correspondences related to job duties and on behalf of Deputy and Assistant Deputy.
- Support internal and external stakeholder meetings, briefings, conferences, including international cooperative engagements.
- Answer and direct phone calls appropriately.
- Coordinate security requests with N96 security coordinator.
- Maintain appropriate clearances.
- Assist with the proper distribution of unclassified and classified documents.
- Prepare and discard N96’s personnel burn bags per Navy’s policies and procedures regarding proper burn bag preparation and disposal.
- Make travel arrangements.
- Prepare and route administrative packages to include preparation of evaluations, fitness reports, awards, etc.
- Support program reviews with printing quality handouts.
- Ensure adherence to visitor control procedures in the office to include visitor log in, maintenance personnel escort, and mobile phone offsite stowage.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum three years’ relevant experience required.
- Experience working in a government office environment preferred.
- Defense Travel System (DTS) experience preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite required.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Must possess attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Strong organizational and planning skills required.
- Active SECRET security clearance required
Cydecor Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.