Provide administrative support to the chancelor and Dean's of the Naval Community College in Quantico.
Digitizing data, creating electronic folders and organizing electronic folders in a shared drive on the NMCI network.
- Scan individual personnel records
- Create an electronic folder for each individual record scanned
- Update the Active and Inactive folders on the Division’s shared drive
- Prepare correspondence and reports in final format from drafts, ensuring correct grammar and punctuation and maintain copies of all working drafts and final documentation on Government customer’s internal shared drive and/or web-based documentation repository.
- Provide administrative support by creating memos, letters, and other documents as needed including preparing meeting agendas and taking meeting notes.
- Support office staff with general operational tasks.
- Manage communication of information in and out of the office including processing and distributing classified documents
- Maintain filing systems.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience including two (2) years of Department of Defense (DoD) experience.
- Experience preparing correspondence in accordance with the Navy Correspondence Manual.
- Experience providing general-purpose administrative and clerical support for program tasks.
- Experience with secretarial, word processing, editing, and coordination.
- Experience digitizing data, creating electronic folders and organizing electronic folders in a shared drive
- Experienced Yeoman (or other military branch admin)
Clearance Required: SECRET clearance required.
Cydecor provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.