|Location:||Arlington, VA 22203|
|Project Name:||SECNAV PSS|
Supports a comprehensive study of learning throughout DON by contributing to the evaluation, analysis, and development of recommended solutions.
· Applies analytic techniques in the evaluation of project objectives and contributes to the implementation of strategic direction.
· Performs data collection, interviewing, data modeling project testing, and creation of performance measurements to support program objectives.
· Conducts logical analysis of management problems and developing multivariate analysis, linear modeling, and data mining.
· Presents findings and recommendations to appropriate groups and helps to determine what actionable steps can be taken based on the findings.
· Prepares written, non-technical reports to management, indicating analytical finding and models.
· Interfaces with customer and helps define work process.
· Estimate time frames, quality and quantity of resources required to successfully implement project and develop project plans incorporating all project variables.
· May conduct periodic status checks with customers and team to assess progress against plan. May perform re-forecasts of project variables as necessary throughout project and prepare routine status reports on all project activities.
· Three years minimum relevant experience.
· Must possess demonstrated knowledge and experience applying analytic methodologies and principles to address client needs.
· Experience with computer modeling, spreadsheet applications, software tools, and programming languages.
Cydecor provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results