Job Description: Under general supervision, performs administrative support duties that linclude word processing, editing, and coordination.
- Prepare correspondence and reports in final format from drafts, ensuring correct grammar and punctuation and maintain copies of all working drafts and final documentation on Government customer’s internal shared drive and/or web-based documentation repository.
- Provide administrative support by creating memos, letters, and other documents as needed including preparing meeting agendas and taking meeting notes.
- Support office staff with general operational tasks.
- Plan and schedule meetings, presentations, and other office related events.
- Coordinate meeting logistics and event planning.
- Coordinate calendars, schedules, meetings and travel arrangements of office’s senior leaders
- Send reminders regarding upcoming appointments.
- Manage communication of information in and out of the office including processing and distributing classified documents
- Maintain filing systems.
- Assist in preparation of presentation materials.
- Order office and supplies.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of ten (10) years of experience including two (2) years of Department of Defense (DoD) experience.
- Experience preparing correspondence in accordance with the Navy Correspondence Manual.
- Experience providing general-purpose administrative and clerical support for program tasks.
- Experience with secretarial, word processing, editing, and coordination.
- Experience with Defense Travel Systems (DTS) required.
- Ability to interact with senior government civilians and military personnel.
- Active SECRET security clearance required,
Cydecor Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.