The Chief Operating Officer position provides the leadership, management and vision necessary to ensure that the company has the proper operational controls, administrative and reporting procedures, and people systems in place to effectively grow the organization and to ensure financial strength and operating efficiency. The position accomplishes this through a respectful, constructive and energetic style, guided by the objectives of the company.
- Provide day-to-day leadership and management to a service organization that mirrors company core values.
- Responsible for tracking action items and holding managers accountable to complete tasking.
- Facilitate and manage the PM operational meeting including ensuring 96% of all Customer Quality Surveys are completed timely each month.
- Collaborate with the management team to implement plans for infrastructure of systems, processes, and personnel designed to accommodate growth objectives.
- Motivate and lead a high-performance team to attract, recruit and retain required members of the leadership team.
- Responsible for the measurement and effectiveness of all ISO 9001 processes internal and external.
- Provides timely, accurate and complete reports on the operating condition of the company.
- Provide operational and subject expertise support to the company Bid & Proposal Team.
- Foster a success-oriented, accountable environment within the company.
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field required; Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum ten years of operational experience with DoD services contracting.
- Possess strong leadership, business acumen, and effective decision-making skills.
- Demonstrated experience in financial planning and analysis with previous experience overseeing finance and accounting, human resources, contracts, and information technology.
- Skilled in organizational development, personnel management, budget and resource development.
- Excellent people skills, with an ability to partner with a dynamic leadership team.
- Possess personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and commitment to corporate mission.
- Flexible and able to multitask; can work within an ambiguous, fast-moving environment, while also driving toward clarity and solutions; demonstrated resourcefulness in setting priorities and guiding investment in people and systems.
- Active DoD Secret Clearance
Cydecor provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.