Job Description: Cydecor is seeking an Assistant Anti-Submarine Warfare Program Analyst Senior to conduct preventative and corrective maintenance on all support vessels including Rigid Hull Inflatable Boats, Combat Rubber Raiding Craft and Jet Skis assigned and scheduled in the 3M system as well as all ancillary items of the aforementioned to include but not limited to outboard motors, electronic equipment, electrical systems and trailers.
Job Responsibilities :
- Provide support of analyses and evaluation of ASW sensors, weapons, TacMobile plans and requirements logistical and engineering technical aviation support, Military Construction requirements, Non-Nuclear Ordinance Requirements (NNOR), and Non-Combat Expenditure Allowance Requirements and Procedures for OPNAV N980M
- Conduct detailed review, analysis and evaluation of various plans, studies, trends, reports, legislation, capabilities, planning and policy directives, operational requirements, etc., to assess and determine the impact on Navy missions.
- Apply expert knowledge to design and conduct comprehensive reviews. Analyze and evaluate various plans, studies, trends, reports, legislation, capabilities, planning and policy directives, operational requirements, etc., where boundaries are extremely broad and difficult to determine in advance. Assess and determine the impact of the warfighting requirements on Navy missions and provide those assessments to the government
- Evaluate sensor and/or system increment upgrade changes to determine impact to training systems, training systems design, support, schedules, cost and performance.
- Support Air ASW Sensors / TOC Requirements: Provide requirements knowledge, administrative support, financial management expertise and other relevant support and analysis during the PPBE process.
- Prepare financial instruments such as: procurement initiation documents, AIRTASKs, and Workload Assignment Agreements, for recording in the Navy-Enterprise Resource Planning Tool.
- Analyze and evaluate existing NAVAIR systems and advanced technologies to support government decisions for transition of new technologies or inclusion of new capabilities into MPRA Programs.
- Assist in the coordination and development of working relationships within the Directorate, other resource sponsors and other military and civilian counterparts outside of OPNAV N98. Examples include setting up meetings and conferences, drafting responses and reviewing documents.
- Minimum of 15 years of experience with USN Maritime platform operations, and the NAVAIR acquisition process and/or requirements development on the OPNAV staff.
- Possess experience, or undergo training within the first two months after check in, related to the use and management of relevant databases:
- Program Budget Information System (PBIS) Web
- PBIS Database
- Resource Allocation Model (Dualie Generator)
- Congressional Information Management System (CIMS)
- Be able to operate a Personal Computer (PC) with common/standard business software programs. Be proficient in Microsoft Office applications to include Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Enter data into multiple databases accurately
- Active DoD SECRET security clearance is required.
Cydecor Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law. To apply for this position, visit our website at (insert link of particular job).