Job Description: Cydecor is seeking a Program Analyst Senior to support Aircraft Carrier Branch requirement officers in analyzing current and future aircraft carrier requirements.
Job Responsibilities :
- Applies experience to provide research and assist in aircraft carrier-related requirements definition and documentation.
- Assist with the development of Flag and SES-level presentations, to include crafting defensible strategies and considering alternative solutions for aircraft carrier requirements and programmatic structure.
- Assists requirements officers with documentation, preparation and coordination for JCIDS and program Gate Review activities.
- Supports the requirements officers in the analysis of aircraft carrier life-cycle maintenance including: Refueling and Complex Overhaul (RCOH); Docking Planned Industrial Availability (DPIA); Planned Industrial Availability (PIA); and Selected Repair Availability (SRA).
- Make changes, additions, or rewrites and coordinate with Navy Manpower Analysis Center (NAVMAC) to ensure Draft Ship’s Manpower Documents (DSMD/SMD) are appropriately maintained.
- Support of requirements officers, track and update Required Operational Capabilities/Projected Operational Environment (ROC/POE) versions.
- Understand the impact of decisions across the Naval Aviation Enterprise and how they may impact aircraft carrier capability, force structure and change to OPNAV N98 Total Obligational Authority (TOA).
- Supports the requirements officer by monitoring and analyzing program office execution for potential under-execution and provide analysis of recommended action to prevent reallocation of funds.
- Assist in coordination with other acquisition program managers, Program Executive Offices, commands, Services and the Office of the Secretary of Defense on program interoperability issues with programs and systems such as Joint Strike Fighter (JSF), Unmanned Carrier-Launched Airborne Strike and Surveillance System (UCLASS), installed combat systems, and embarked airwing capabilities.
- Minimum 15 years’ experience in both aircraft carrier and carrier air wing operations, as well as
- resource/requirements experience on the OPNAV staff.
- Possess experience, or undergo training within the first two months after check in, related to the use and management of relevant databases:
- Program Budget Information System (PBIS) Web
- PBIS Database
- Resource Allocation Model (Dualie Generator)
- Knowledge of DoN Naval Aviation programs, missions, and challenges related to aircraft carrier aviation.
- Mastery of Microsoft Office suite, being able to produce complex and embedded graphs using MS PowerPoint and Excel to draft and finalize executive-level briefing materials, presentations and point papers for government review and approval
- Knowledge and understanding of the PPBE process, including working experience with Planning and Budgeting Information System (PBIS).
- Ability to catalog created and saved files, making them searchable and retrievable by requirements
- Protects all information and ensures it is handled in accordance with requirements officers’ regulations. Control dissemination of sensitive information that is not classified complies with Level II U-NNPI equirements where applicable.
- Knowledge of Naval Aviation (USN and/or USMC) programs missions and challenges
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the PPBE process, demonstrated by having one of the following:
- OPNAV or equivalent PPBE training certificate
- Actual working experience within the PPBE process within the last 2 years
- Actual working experience with POM development, issue generation, or Program Reviews, at Echelon II or higher within the last 2 years
- Knowledge and understanding of the JCIDS process, demonstrated by having one of the following:
- DAU CLR101 and RQM110 JCIDS training certificates
- Actual work experience with the development of JCIDS documentation within the last 2 years
- Knowledge and understanding of the PBIS, demonstrated by having one of the following:
- FMB, OPNAV or equivalent PBIS training certificate
- Actual work experience with PBIS within the last 2 years
- Work experience with the development of high-level briefs, instructions and policy memos.
- Be able to operate a Personal Computer (PC) with common/standard business software programs. Be proficient in Microsoft Office applications to include Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Enter data into multiple databases accurately
- Active DoD SECRET security clearance is required.
Cydecor Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law. To apply for this position, visit our website at (insert link of particular job).