Job Description: Cydecor is seeking an Automotive Tool Room Custodian Hazmat Representative to be responsible for managing the inventory of tools assigned to LOGSUPPU-2 Engineering Department and the accountability of all HAZMAT utilized by the department.
Job Responsibilities :
- Issues all tools and consumable to personnel and maintain accountability with 1149’s or tool log. Maintain, repair, and/or recommend replacement of broken or missing tools through the military stock system.
- Issues and accounts for all HAZMAT issued to Engineering Department personnel. Maintain and inspect all HAZMAT spaces and keep them within Navy standards for inspections. Ensure all HAZMAT is disposed of in accordance with HAZMINCEN Guidelines.
- Maintains inspection documentation of all compressed gas containers and replace or retest when required. Conduct monthly inspections of above-ground storage tanks and drum storage locations.
- Researches and gathers all Safety Data Sheets (SDS) and Submit Authorized User Lists (AUL) requests through HAZMINCEN for AUL approval.
- Complete and maintain HAZMAT required training through Environmental Compliance Assessment, Training and Tracking System (ECATTS).
- Minimum one-year experience managing HAZMAT.
- Be able to operate a Personal Computer (PC) with common/standard business software programs. Be proficient in Microsoft Office applications to include Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Possess a valid state drivers’ license
- Be able to communicate clearly and effectively with other, both verbally and in writing.
- Enter data into multiple databases accurately
- Active DoD SECRET clearance is required.
Cydecor Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law. To apply for this position, visit our website at (insert link of particular job).