Cydecor is seeking a Program Analyst to provide Cyber Information Assurance support for the Operations Support Branch (OPNAV N2N6F21) under the Battlespace Awareness Division of the Deputy Chief of Naval Operations for Information Warfare (N2N6). These services are for operational level support services for liaison with commands, activities, units, and organizations, to include but not limited to Service, DOD, and/or Intelligence Community (IC), external to the Operational Support Branch. The Program Analyst will also support information assurance and cybersecurity efforts including assessment, analysis and recommendations of policy papers concerning the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI) Information Assurance and Cybersecurity programs.
- Support all phases of the Risk Management Framework (RMF) for Assessment and Authorization (A&A) as defined by Intelligence Community Directive (ICD) 503 and Naval Intelligence Activity (NIA) RMF for assessing Navy and IC information systems processing certain national intelligence information. This includes, reviewing and commenting on system security documentation, attending meetings and briefs, and national intelligence information.
- Support development of N2N6F21 policy direction for control, administration, and management of systems processing certain national intelligence information, to include liaison with NIA and other IC Element organizations in support of N2N6F21 by reviewing, tracking, and responding to IA related issues, concerns, and/or tasks.
- Support assessment of emerging systems security requirements for processing national intelligence information which consists of continual awareness and review of draft ODNI and Navy IC policy.
- Support Information Security (INFOSEC) matters, to include coordinating information assurance efforts/initiatives with appropriate DOD, IC, and Service-level committees/panels/working groups, and evaluating technologies from Service laboratories, DOD agencies, government initiatives and commercial industry for satisfying capability related gaps.
- Support all phases of the integrated DOD acquisition, technology, and logistics life cycle management processes over a broad range of acquisition management activities.
- Support development of OPNAV N2N6F21 policy direction for control, administration, and management of the Navy IC Computer Network Defense (CND) program and associated cybersecurity initiatives, to include liaison with IC and other organizations in support of OPNAV N2N6F21 by reviewing, tracking, and responding to cybersecurity related issues, concerns, and/or tasks.
- Assess and monitor cybersecurity capabilities, consisting of boundary protection, intrusion detection systems, intrusion prevention systems and other related capabilities.
- Support cybersecurity matters, to include coordinating cybersecurity efforts/initiatives with appropriate DOD and service-level committees/panels/working groups, and evaluating technologies from Service laboratories, DOD agencies, government initiatives and commercial industry for satisfying capability related gaps.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology related field (Desired)
- 7 years of experience (at least three years of which were in a managerial capacity) in Information Assurance, Cyber Security, Information Security, Information Technology, or Department of Defense acquisition.
- Knowledge of Department of Defense and Navy policy; development of Enterprise Architectures, Standards, Governance, Policy; Information Assurance/Security; and Naval concepts is highly desired.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook applications.
- DoD approved 8570 IAT certification Level II (Req)/Level III (Desired)
- Experience with JWICS and other intel systems
- Working knowledge of DoD programs utilizing Risk Management Framework (RMF)
- Familiar with implementation of DoD (8500 series) Nist Cybersecurity (800-171) policies
- Planned, managed, and led IA programs, including IA documentation creation resulting in accreditation
- Adjudicated TS, with no waivers
Cydecor Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.