Job Description: Cydecor is seeking an Acquisition Analyst to support all aspects of PEO Ship’s GFE acquisition and delivery management programs. The Acquisition Analysts are responsible for reviewing PARMs acquisition plans and taking into consideration factors including planned contract award dates and production lead time, to determine the ability of the PARMs to meet the required GFE delivery dates specified in SPD Part IIIs and the Schedule of applicable shipbuilding contracts. All towards the PEO Ships Acquisition Management Directorate mission of providing Government Furnished Equipment/Information towards numerous shipbuilding and modernization programs that are in process.
- Develop Acquisition Milestone Charts based on the PARM acquisition plans and the Shipbuilding Profile for the tracking of system development to system delivery.
- Maintain current Best Estimated Delivery Dates (BEDDs) for all assigned GFE. Communicate with the shipbuilders on a regular basis to maintain current Shipyard Preferred Dates (SYPDs) based on the latest ship production schedules. Compare and analyze BEDDs, with SYPDs, Required Delivery Dates (RDDs) from SPD Part IIIs and Schedule A dates from current shipbuilding contracts.
- Identify any GFE delivery delays that could impact shipbuilder production schedules. Identify any cases where BEDDs are later than SYPDs or RDDs. Conduct risk analysis and provide recommendations to Principal and Senior Acquisition Analysts on how to mitigate delivery risk(s).
- Update the Government-owned integrated relational database on the iNAVSEA system that includes current information regarding GFE contract status, RDDs, BEDDs, SYPDs, shipping dates and information, actual receipt dates and information, receipt status (including missing or damaged GFE), GFE nomenclature, GFE ECP status and other information as required.
- Analyze risks associated with technical, cost, and schedule impacts with the development and production of Combat and HM&E systems.
- Conduct monthly stoplight risk assessments for each PARM. Develop risk charts to track the risk and provide quarterly metrics including trend analysis.
- Update a GFE point of contact directory with names, addresses, e-mail addresses and phone numbers for principle points of contact for DDG 51, DDG 1000, LCS Seaframe, LCS Mission Modules, LPD-17, Cruiser and Destroyer Modernization programs.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of two years of experience with defense related acquisition programs or equivalent. government/industry experience required.
- Combat Systems acquisition experience preferred.
- Active DoD SECRET security clearance is required.
Location: Washington Navy Yard, D.C.
Cydecor Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law. To apply for this position, visit our website at (insert link of particular job).