Job Description: Cydecor is seeking a CBRN Assistant Requirements Officer to provide expert-level support to the Aircrew Systems Requirements Officer by conducting thorough research, analyses, and evaluation of Chem-Bio for Logistics and Readiness branch, OPNAV N980L.
Job Responsibilities :
- Support the Requirements Officer during all phases of the Joint Capabilities Integration and Development System (JCIDS) process. This includes technical writing and preparation of formal requirements documents such as: concepts of operations, capabilities based assessments, analysis of alternatives, initial capabilities documents, capabilities development documents, and requirements memoranda.
- Provide analysis on Future Year’s Defense Program (FYDP) and year of execution requirements vetting to ensure the fleet’s top priorities are supported and defended.
- Provide assistance to the program office on budget exhibit preparation and review submissions for anomalies that could result in punitive marks.
- Expert with technical writing, Naval Correspondence, and computer software (Microsoft Office) in response to taskers from higher offices as well as staff communications.
- Provide financial management support by monitoring the execution of programmed and budgeted resources against actual execution of approved funds.
- Identify issues, concerns, and impact of budgetary adjustments to ensure funds are effectively and efficiently meeting Department of the Navy (DoN) needs. Conduct investigative analysis to assess the impact of programmatic changes on system acquisition, support, and sustainment.
- Provide analysis of technology advancements and/or product improvements to increase warfighter capabilities and performance.
- Analyze and review similar programs led by other Services and Agencies to leverage Joint applications.
- Provide technical analysis support and understanding of program requirements to the Fleet (Naval Aviation Requirements Group (NARG), Enabler NARG (ENARG), TYCOM Priority Panel (TPP), Operational Advisory Group (OAG), Users Conference, etc.) and other NAVAIR Program Managers (PMs), SYSCOMs, and Joint Services for existing and arising products and capabilities.
- Support the prioritization and incorporation of Fleet-generated requirements NARG, ENARG, TPP, OAG, Users Conference, etc. to develop the Program Requirements Review (PRR) brief to OPNAV N98 to include justification and issue sheets.
- Provide support in the generation of the Aircrew Systems Master Plan and Roadmap, which directly feeds Type Model Series (T/M/S) Platform Capability Evolution Plans, to document and plan for future chem-bio capabilities.
- Provide technical writing for the government in response to related Navy internal, Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD), and Congressional taskers. Draft the response for government review and final submission.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an Accredited University
- Must have minimum of 10 years of aviation aircrew systems experience.
- Must have a comprehensive knowledge of Naval Aviation and the interrelationship of the operational capability requirements of platforms to the chemical biological protective equipment needed to meet those requirements.
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite
- Possession of effective oral communication skills.
- Active DoD TOP SECRET security clearance is required.
- Washington, D.C. Metro Area
Cydecor Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law. To apply for this position, visit our website at (insert link of particular job).