Job Description: Cydecor is seeking an Aviation Training Systems Support Analyst to provide analyses and evaluation of aviation training systems for readiness and requirements for OPNAV N980T as well as operational support, as required.
Job Responsibilities :
- Continuously collect, track and analyze simulator utilization/readiness contribution data.
- Assess training and readiness capability and capacity of current and planned simulators.
- Analyze aviation force structure changes and the impact on community training capabilities.
- Participate in Fleet sponsored training and readiness working groups.
- Document working group meetings including agenda and presentation development, and generation of meeting minutes and action item trackers.
- Conduct readiness capability assessments by conducting training analyses that will consider active/reserve squadrons (USN/USMC), Fleet
- Readiness Squadrons, and Foreign Military Training's use of simulators for aircrew training as directed by established CNO approved syllabi and operational readiness requirements contained in appropriate training and readiness manuals and instructions.
- Provide analysis on Simulator Upgrade strategies and Fleet squadron training resource requirements.
- Contact Fleet units, wings, and TYCOMs to obtain their perspective on current/projected training systems and training constraints/deficiencies.
- Develop a Distributed Aviation CONOPs for government review and acceptance.
- Participate in Fleet Synthetic Training (FST) planning conferences to assure Navy aviation’s interests are appropriately represented.
- Conduct post FST analysis on planning process and fleet participation to emphasize a more relevant training environment.
- Provide direct support to the N98oT offices during periods of high personnel turnover
- Preparation for and execution of annual Program Requirements Review.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an Accredited University.
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite, to include, but not limited to , Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Possession of effective oral communication skills.
- Active DoD SECRET security clearance is required.
Cydecor Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law. To apply for this position, visit our website at (insert link of particular job).