Job Description: Cydecor is seeking Administrative Support to support Office Management within the OPNAV N98 offices. This includes 11 branches and 4 office facilities located in the Pentagon, and a workforce of 145 people.
Job Responsibilities :
- Assist in the management of office communication.
- Facilitate correspondence (letters, directives, memoranda, newsletters, etc).
- Provide multimedia and audiovisual support for N98 meeting and conferences. Specifically, oversee and support VTC set-up and verify equipment operations for the N98 conference rooms.
- Provide draft correspondence, naval messages, assistance with faxing, copying, collating of issue papers, point papers, instructions, speeches, articles, presentations, and briefings and other correspondence as required.
- Prepare templates, submit, track, and retrieve travel orders and travel vouchers for the Government; coordinate transportation and lodging reservations.
- Process electronic mail and naval messages.
- Provide business operations support and security expertise during meetings
- Participate in preparation of Personnel listings, and manual updates.
- Plan for and order required office supplies and equipment for all personnel in the assigned office space.
- Archive and store historical documentation.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an Accredited University.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience participating in business services
- Demonstrated expertise of the Microsoft Office suite
- Possession of effective oral communication skills.
- Active DoD SECRET security clearance is required.
Cydecor Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law. To apply for this position, visit our website at (insert link of particular job).