Job Description: Cydecor is looking for a Corrosion Program Manager to provide technical engineering services and program management support to the SWE Team Organization/Surface Team 1 (ST1) Corrosion Control and all Team Ships’ programs.
- Conduct reviews for Corrosion Control efforts.
- Draft reports, briefings, white papers, concept papers, technical reports, meeting summaries, or other material that document results meetings or analyses, and/or pertinent issues relating to SWE and Corrosion Control Knowledge Sharing Network (KSN) meetings.
- Collaborate with Team Ships S&T on project management of S&T projects that are associated with Corrosion. Monitor, assess and report on project status, particularly the impacts of project delays upon Team Ships programs along with recommended feasible and viable solutions.
- Work with NAVSEA, Navy Laboratories, ONR, Team Ships acquisition programs (including their industry partners in Corrosion), other Navy, DOD and government organizations and academic institutions to develop and execute Team Ships S&T Corrosion projects.
- Highly desired ten (10) years of directly related experience in supporting Navy logistics support and corrosion control activities.
- Extensive experience with Operational Requirements Documents (ORDS), technical documentation, general specifications, inspection and Survey (INSURV) or other trials issue adjudication, technical correspondence, design, criteria, design histories, etc.
- Extensive experience in performing/supporting tradeoff studies and assessments for both new design/construction and in-service efforts as applicable for Corrosion Control.
- Bachelor’s degree in a management or technical field.
- Extensive knowledge of Team Ships systems specification and contracts.
- Ability to obtain a SECRET level clearance required.
Cydecor Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law. To apply for this job, visit our website at (insert link here).