Job Description: Cydecor is seeking a Lead Acquisition to support NAVSEA PEO IWS by providing wide range acquisition expertise in support of the NAVSEA PEO IWS 11.0 Program office. The Lead Acquisition Specialist will support acquisition milestone documentation, prepare associated reports and plans, and ensure compliance with the DoD acquisition directives.
Job Responsibilities :
- Provide acquisition, contractual and technical data support to IWS 11.0. Contractor efforts shall include the development of statements of work, contract requirements, and delivery schedules, attending and supporting contract negotiations, and maintaining contractual document files.
- Provide assistance in the development of acquisition documentation required to support the conduct of International Steering Committee (SC) meetings, program/production review meetings, logistic meetings and program milestone decision meetings. Contractor efforts shall include program plan milestone chart development support and investigation and closure of acquisition/production issues.
- Assist in the coordination of TDS milestone requirements. Efforts include preparation and/or review of acquisition-related program documentation including, but not limited to Acquisition Plans, Acquisition Program Baseline Assessments and Acquisition Strategies. Maintain and track schedules, develop briefings, and provide inputs/review of other Acquisition Milestone technical documentation requirements.
- Assist in the development and coordination of regularly scheduled acquisition/business status review meetings. Contractor efforts shall include maintaining a database to record, track and report on all open contractual documents. In addition, the contractor shall develop and maintain a contractual milestone schedule.
- Provide contractual, technical, repository and information management support in the review, tracking and reporting of contractual data delivered and other contractual documents.
- Provide development, recording, coordination, and maintenance support of technical instructions under the engineering service contracts. Contractor efforts shall include the tracking of technical instructions, the monitoring and reporting of engineering services contract funding and the development of statements of work.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- DAWIA Level II certification in Program Management.
- A minimum of 8 years of experience in DoD Acquisition and/or In-Service programs.
- A minimum of 8 years of experience with Navy Program Management
- Must be capable of leading a project and interfacing with an end item customer
- Experience with budgets, PPBE operations, EVMS, IMS management, and Milestone documentation.
- Previous NAVSEA or PEO IWS experience is desired.
- Active DoD SECRET security clearance is required.
Cydecor Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law. To apply for this position, visit our website at (insert link of particular job).