Job Description: Requirements include but are not limited to supporting personnel throughout the full cycle of employment, administering training and development initiatives, and ensuring compliance with employment laws and regulations.
- Serve as primary point of contact for employee relations
- Responsible for administration of personnel actions, to include performance appraisals, disciplinary action, onboarding, HRIS functions and new hire orientation
- Administration of the company Employment Manual
- Oversee all Human Resources initiatives, systems, and strategies with responsibility for measuring effectiveness and efficiency
- Supervisory responsibility for HR staff
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or relevant field, Masters is preferred
- At least 2 years HR supervisory experience as a manager
- At least 5 years of experience in Human Resources or People Operations
- SPHR, SHRM-SCP, or equivalent certification
- Advanced knowledge of software applications such as Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Excellent organizational skills and high level of attention to detail
- Experience with the McNamara-O’Hara Service Contract Act of 1965
- Experience with Taleo ATS and HR Onboarding modules
- Previous DoD or government contracting experienced is desired
- Experience filing compliance reporting to include Affirmative Action Plan, EEO-1, and VETS 4212.
- Experience negotiating third-party vendor contracts to include staffing agencies, direct placement firm, job boards, benefits programs, and other vendors
- Experience working with transitioning military personnel and Government Services Employment Restrictions Ethics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Cydecor Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.