Job Description: Cydecor is looking for a Communications Manager develop required communication architecture in support of NSWG-2.
- Develop required communication architecture, coordinate and oversee set-up and execution to a replicate Command and Control node in support of TRIDENT exercises.
- Coordinate with NSWG-2 Exercise Coordinator on communications support at all levels of the exercise.
- Synchronize scenario (operational objectives, intelligence, and synthetic geography) to integrate multiple and disparate units and organization.
- Plan and coordinate battle functions and effects to support operations.
- Complete installation and target packages for multiple maneuver elements within the Trident Exercise.
- Participate in a After Action Reviews.
- Capable of developing and executing SOF communications required to replicate a NSW Special Operations Task Force (SOTF) forward.
- Experience in exercise planning and logistical backside support.
- Have prior experience with training event design, planning and execution
- Solid working knowledge of SOF skill sets
- Proficient with Exercise Control Group (ECG) management tools such as SharePoint, mIRC, Palantir and Ringtail among others.
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or equivalence of 10 years in Joint Special Operations or Special Operations required.
- Active TOP SECRET/SCI security clearance required.
Cydecor Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.