The Human Resource generalist is responsible for performing HR-related duties on a professional level in the following functional areas: benefits administration, employee relations, training, performance management, onboarding, policy implementation, recruitment/employment, affirmative action and employment law compliance.
- Performs benefits administration, including open enrollment, claims resolution, change reporting, approving invoices for payment and communicating benefits information to employees.
- Administer Service Contract Act (SCA) benefits.
- Ensure compliance with human resource compliance programs (affirmative action plan; ACA; EE01 and vets reports, 5500s)
- Administers Drug Free Workplace Program.
- Conducts recruitment effort for all exempt and nonexempt personnel including sourcing resumes and placing advertisements.
- Administers on-boarding and off-boarding.
- Conducts and documents exit interviews.
- Maintains human resource information system records and compiles reports from the database.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state and local employment and benefits laws and regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in HR, Business or Organizational Development or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience preferred.
- SHRM-CP certification preferred.
- General knowledge of employment laws and practices.
- Experience in the administration of benefits and compensation programs and other Human Resources programs.
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment including Excel and demonstrated skills in database management and record keeping.
- Effective oral and written communication.
- Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills.
- Evidence of the practice of a high level of confidentiality.
- Excellent organizational skills.
Cydecor provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.