Cydecor is looking for a Cyber Security Engineer to oversee Cyber/EW activities in the areas of vectors or techniques for cyber payload delivery, offensive / defensive vulnerabilities assessment, and Cyber/EW test infrastructure development.
- Provide Cybersecurity support for tactical information systems as well as for non-enterprise and non-business systems.
- Performing certification and accreditation (C&A)/ assessments and authorizations (A&A) of systems.
- Establish and satisfy complex system-wide information security requirements based upon the analysis of user, policy, regulatory, and resource demands.
- Developing, updating and maintaining appropriate Security Authorization (SA) packages based on DIACAP/RMF standards for general support systems and major applications to include development of final ATO package and ATO recommendation
- Working with the FISMA Tool MCCAST/RSA Archer to develop SA related documentation, implement A&A package, perform scans, and track POA&M and vulnerability status
- Oversee all communication layers vulnerable to Cyber/EW attacks, with emphasis on protection of wireless-enabled Cyber/EW.
- Manage EW platforms employing software Defined Radio, Digital Signal processing, and Field Programmable Gate Array technologies.
- Implement Risk Management Framework (RMF) for DoD Information Technology (IT) – DODD 8510.01, DoD Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process (DIACAP), and cybersecurity implementation, DODD 8500.01 and DODD 8140.01.
- Develop, update, and maintain Cybersecurity documentation required for the certification, accreditation, and authorization of tactical information systems and information technology to include applications, networks, platform systems, and information technology.
- Monitor system vulnerabilities for CREW/ATA information systems, as well as the
- Manage vulnerabilities through the application of vendor updates, security policy modifications, and the submission of mitigations as necessary.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, with emphasis on Cyber Security
- Three (3) years’ experience in cyber security research and development
- Experience working with DoD Risk Management Framework
- Knowledge of DoD 8570.01-M Information Assurance Workforce Improvement Program and SECNAVINST 1543.2 Cyberspace/Information Technology Workforce Continuous Learning
- Knowledge of Risk Management Framework for DoD Information Technology – DODD 8510.01, DoD Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process, and cybersecurity implementation, DODD 8500.01 and DODD 8140.01
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science, with emphasis on Cyber Security
- Six (6) years’ experience in cyber security research and development.
- CompTIA Security+ certification
- IAT Level II certification
- Must be eligible to obtain a clearance
Cydecor Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.