Job Description: (Brief Summary/Statement)
Cydecor is looking for an Acquisition Analyst to provide acquisition support, management planning, and execution support to a NAVSEA.
- Assist in monitoring the status of all requirements necessary to gain formal Milestone approval for ACAT programs and support all pre and post ARB/NPDM requirements and actions.
- Assist with the development of program roadmaps, plans, and schedules to meet the goals and objectives of NAVSEA Expeditionary Programs.
- Assist with the development of metrics to monitor progress against programmatic goals and objectives. Assist in identifying and monitoring program risk areas and developing risk management efforts to reduce the program risks to acceptable levels.
- Assess and provide information on new and existing procurement policies and procedures, and assist in the development, review, and updating of procurement contract documentation.
- Bachelor’s degree in technical or management related field.
- Five (5) years professional experience.
- Master’s degree may substitute for two (2) years of experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge of DoD acquisition management, contract, technical and business management.
- Demonstrated understanding of DoD contracts and contract analysis and has knowledge of DoD contracting processes in the technical or program area specified in task order.
Cydecor provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.