Cydecor is seeking an Analyst to provide support services to the OPNAV Assured Command and Control Division (N2N6F1) of the Deputy Chief of Naval Operations, Information Warfare (OPNAV N2/N6). The services provided by the Program Analyst are for strategic, operational & tactical level support regarding current and future Requirements Generation/Capability Development: Programmatic, Budgeting, Cost-Control: Strategic Planning and Policy initiatives. N2N6F11 is responsible for protected transport (satellite communications (SATCOM) and associated ground systems).
- Responsible for planning, organizing, executing and controlling performance of technical, business and financial services projects, ensuring that goals and objectives are accomplished within prescribed timeframe and funding parameters.
- Provides primary interface with client management personnel regarding strategic issues.
- Coordinates all parties to tasks, performs quality assurance reviews of project deliverables and activities for completeness, quality, and adherence to customer requirements.
- Delivers presentations and leads client meetings.
- Support the Government in conducting thorough analysis of current Navy space and terrestrial communications architecture and provide improvement recommendations to support Navy POM.
- 15 years overall experience (Active/Guard/Reserve Duty, United States Government (USG) Civilian, or Defense Contractor) with at least 2 years of service at a high level Office of the Secretary of Defense or equivalent, Joint Staff, Combatant Command, Military Department or Service, Agency or Intel Community (IC) staff in the following areas:
- DoD or IC Planning, Programming, Budgeting and Execution (PPBE)
- Maritime policy, guidance and capabilities associated with the Office of the Secretary of Defense, Joint Staff, Combatant Commands, Military Departments / Services, IC, and US Interagency
- Commander, Joint Chiefs of Staff Joint Capabilities Integration Development Instructions and Capability Gap Assessment (CGA) processes
- DoD NC3 and assured communications systems and platforms
- DoD resilient, disconnected, intermittent, low-bandwidth communication requirements
- Foreign RF Terrestrial and SATCOM jamming systems and platforms
- DoD NC3 and assured communications architectures, cryptographic equipment and terrestrial and SATCOM networks
- Combatant Command Operation Plans
- International Partner SATCOM and terrestrial interoperability requirements
- National Defense Strategy, National Military Strategy, and Nuclear Posture
- United States Navy chain of command structure
- Knowledge of Capital Planning and Investment Control; development of Enterprise Architectures, Standards, Governance, Policy; Information Assurance/Security; the Department of Defense Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution (PPBE) Process; and Naval concepts is highly desired.
Cydecor Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.