Acquisition Analyst SME
- Provide acquisition program analysis support to the NAVSEA Expeditionary Program Offices.
- Assist in monitoring the status of all requirements necessary to gain formal Milestone approval for ACAT programs and support all pre and post ARB/NPDM requirements and actions.
- Assist with the development of program roadmaps, plans, and schedules to meet the goals and objectives of NAVSEA Expeditionary Programs.
- Assist with the development of metrics to monitor progress against programmatic goals and objectives. Assist in identifying and monitoring program risk areas and developing risk management efforts to reduce the program risks to acceptable levels.
- Assess and provide information on new and existing procurement policies and procedures, and assist in the development, review, and updating of procurement contract documentation.
- Bachelor's degree (BS/BA) in a related field is required.
- 7 + years of professional Experience.
- NAVY Acquisitions
Cydecor Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.