Cydecor is seeking a Configuration Management Analyst to oversee critical Configuration Management standards, processes, and documentation in support of the NAVAIR Airborne Electronic Attack (AEA) Program Office (PMA 234) and its critical AEA initiatives. The candidate will maintain and track configuration changes, lead the development of Engineering Change Proposals, and utilize EIA-649 and GEIA-HD-649 Series CM standards to advance PMA 234’s AEA objectives. PMA 234 is responsible for development, modification and sustainment of Airborne Electronic Attack (AEA) systems. The program also includes current and future international cooperative agreements and a foreign military sales department for these systems.
- Collects, organizes and interprets data relating to aircraft and product programs.
- Maintains configuration control of acquisition products and data.
- Tracks configuration changes.
- Coordinates and supports development of Engineering Change Proposals.
- Applies government-instituted processes for documentation, change control management and data management.
- Plans and executes configuration management using the EIA-649 (Series) Configuration Management Standard, EIA-649-1 Configuration Management Requirements for Defense Contractors, and the GEIA-HD-649 (Series) Configuration Management Standard Implementation Guide.
- Maintains a data repository to store, control access, and release of data to authorized users.
- BA/BS degree
- OR an Associate’s Degree plus two (2) years additional work experience performing duties described in the functional description of the labor category may be substituted for a Bachelor’s Degree
- OR Four (4) years additional work experience performing duties described in the functional description of the labor category may be substituted for a Bachelor’s Degree.
- 3 to 10 years of combined experience performing duties described in the functional description
- At least 1 of the above experience demonstrating experience in planning and executing configuration management using the following:
- Electronic Industry Alliance (EIA) -649 (Series) Configuration Management Standard
- EIA-649-1 Configuration Management Requirements for Defense Contractors
- Government EIA-HD-649 (Series) Configuration Management Standard Implementation Guide
- At least 1 year of experience in the NAVAIR configuration change management process is desired
Cydecor provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.