Donor Services Group’s Tele-Fundraising Division III is looking for Fundraiser’s to join its ranks.
- Be able to work at least 28 hours per week.
- Be able to work least 8 weekend hours per month
- Be able to adhere to Coop work hours
- Tues-Saturday 9:00am-5:30pm
- Coop callers are also able to work overtime, when approved.
All Candidates Should:
- Be friendly, energetic, and have strong verbal communication skills
- Be passionate about the organizations / causes we represent
- Be teachable in order to enhance fundraising/cultivation skills
- Possess excellent listening skills in order to express empathy to all donors
- Exercise logic and spontaneity when conversing with the donors
- Be a team player in order to work well with everyone
- Have strong sustainer rates, credit card rates, pledge percentage, and high DPC (Dollars per Contact)
- Maintain the ability to meet or exceed fundraising performance campaign wide
- Execute the fundamentals of making a “quality” call; i.e. opening, ask levels, objection responses
- Follow all regulations to ensure call structure and effectiveness
- Interact with mentor, superiors and colleagues in a spirit of cooperation
- Implement directives from superiors in an effective manner, and execute routine decisions without direction
- Report to work/clock in and out in a timely fashion
- Maintain a clean and orderly work environment (floor and other work areas)
- Participate in briefings/monitoring, including taking notes
- Be seated and available for calls in a timely manner
- 2 yrs of telephone sales or relatable experience.