Retail Account Manager - Salt Lake City
|Location:||5 - Salt Lake City, UT|
|Employment Duration:||Full Time|
About Our Company
Why Work for Benefit?
Instant beauty solutions, irreverent names and creative packaging…Benefit Cosmetics knows makeup doesn’t have to be serious to look good. In 1976, Jean and Jane Ford, the “fake it” twins, created a quirky San Francisco makeup boutique with a whimsical candy store atmosphere. The twins successfully built Benefit Cosmetics into one of the fastest growing global beauty brands. In 1999, the company joined Louis Vuitton Moët Hennessy (LVMH), the world’s leader in luxury brands. Currently, Benefit’s high-quality, feel-good products can be found at over 4,000 counters in more than 35 countries.
The Retail Account Manager is primarily responsible for all aspects of driving the retail sales and achieving retail sales and budget goals in their assigned ULTA locations. In this role you will work to develop and grow the Benefit business through team development, training, market knowledge, recruitment and development of selling, staff managing, and budgets.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Maintain ongoing monitoring, coaching, training, and motivating of the ULTA personnel – reinforcement training in product lines, applications, and selling technique (magic formula), and in store events.
· Effectively plan and execute new product launches and corporate programming with in-store activity focusing on retail results.
· Schedule and execute additional in-store events in key opportunity doors to drive retail sales.
· Ensure store and counter are properly merchandised for maximum visual exposure utilizing Counter Culture. Permanent and promotional displays, towers, and end caps must be presentable, accessible, serviceable, and easily shoppable.
· Clearly communicate in a timely and consistent manner with ULTA personnel and all appropriate Benefit team members including VP, Director, Regionals, and SF Headquarters.
· Elevate any business opportunities to management in order to develop continued strategies for retail sales growth.
· Communicate all stock concerns to appropriate ULTA and Benefit personnel to ensure appropriate stock levels.
· Provide efficient feedback to appropriate Benefit personnel regarding the effectiveness of Benefit strategies, trainings, selling tools, and products.
· Lead and inspire by setting the example of excellent service and selling techniques.
· Teach, coach, motivate, and develop store selling personnel.
· Always be approachable and an effective two-way communicator.
· Promote feel good/fun environment for guests, store personnel, and employees.
· Has broad exposure to competitive landscape and market enabling you to gain insights that will drive retail sell through.
· Strong attention to detail while simultaneously being capable of seeing the ‘whole picture.’
· Understanding of the specific nature of the ULTA retail environment and know how to get things done.
· Thrive in a fast paced business environment where flexibility is a key characteristic.
· Has strong negotiation and presentation skills.
· Monitoring and controlling expenses related to the territory. Administer and track all budgets within your area.
· Identify areas of strength and weakness with both the business and people in this account. Formulate an action plan to correct problems with specific goals and timetables.
· Ongoing evaluation and up to date on store trends and rankings in each location.
· Identify Benefit rank and develop and adjust strategies to increase rank. Must have a thorough and current handle on competition’s structure and strategies in assigned doors.
· Clearly communicate in a timely consistent manner.
· Schedule and execute ULTA training visits.
· Follow up with ULTA Store Operations to ensure merchandise shelf updates are completed within one week of the date driven by Benefit Global Merchandise Manager
· Execute Business Reviews with Store General Managers each quarter to strategize for retail sales growth.
· Recruit replacement and/or new arch experts. Reduce turnover while increasing productivity per person for both retail product sales and retail service sales.
· A valid Aesthetician or Cosmetologist license from state of residency is REQUIRED within 60 days of date of hire in order to better coach and train ULTA arch experts.
· This position requires the final candidate to successfully pass an E-Verify check.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results
Benefit Cosmetics is an Equal Opportunity Employer