Travelzoo is a global media commerce company. With 25 offices and more than 28 million members in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America, we publish outstanding deals from over 2,000 travel, entertainment and local companies. A career at Travelzoo is more than a job -- it’s a calling. We love what we do and our team works hard to make an impact.
Travelzoo is seeking a Sales Manager to join our Singapore office. Our sales team acquires the content and negotiates the deals our members love. By studying market research, following industry trends and learning the needs of our members, they develop strategic sales plans, build relationships from within the entertainment and leisure industry and ultimately deliver outstanding deals to our members.
- Managing online campaigns for hotel/hotel management companies, F & B, spas, and optional tours
- Generate leads for entertainment deals which will meet Travelzoo standards and delight members
- Build and foster relationships with potential clients to introduce Travelzoo advertising solutions
- Develop successful advertising sales partnerships
- Campaign on behalf of Travelzoo’s 28 million members worldwide to source the very best deals
- Meet or exceed monthly and quarterly revenue goals, through account development and new business
- Bachelor’s degree educated
- The ideal candidate of Sales Manager will have 3 years of solid hotel contracting / online media sales experience, preferable from hotel, online travel agent or wholesales travel agent background
- A proven ability to plan, develop, and execute online sales strategies
- A successful track record of meeting sales goals and the ability to produce effective sales, particularly in the travel category
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal communication skills with particular emphasis on presentation, analytical and sales expertise, and negotiation techniques
- Ability to achieve results while working independently
- Competitive salary package
- Excellent international career opportunities in a high growth company
- Exciting and fast paced work environment
- Ask about our travel perk!
Please e-mail your resume and a brief description of why you'd like to join us to