Travelzoo is a global media commerce company. With 25 offices and more than 28 million members in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America, we publish outstanding deals from over 2,000 travel, entertainment and local companies. A career at Travelzoo is more than a job - it’s a calling. We love what we do and our team works hard to make an impact.
Travelzoo is seeking a Sales Director to join our Singapore office. The Sales Director will manage our sales team and further expand our South East Asian market. Our sales team acquires the content and negotiates the deals our members love. By studying market research, following industry trends and learning the needs of our members, they develop strategic sales plans, build relationships from within the entertainment and leisure industry and ultimately deliver outstanding deals to our members.
Sales Director – South East Asia
- Creating sales strategies, pricing, sales packages and sales distribution with the the Company business growth expectation in SEA
- Creating proposals, sales presentation and other material in aid of selling to clients of various categories including Airlines, Hotels, Travel Operators and so on.
- Creating and building on new and existing clients by aligning clients’ objectives with Travelzoo’s products and positioning, and ultimately achieving win win.
- Selling Travelzoo’s online products and quickly meet advertising revenue goals.
- Selling online advertising campaigns to 5-stars hotel/hotel management companies, airlines, cruise lines, tourism boards and travel agencies.
- Bachelor’s degree minimum
- The ideal candidate will have at least 10 years of solid sales experience, ideally from internet/ travel/ media industry
- Experience in managing a team of sales people across various regions
- A proven ability to plan, develop, and execute online sales strategies
- A successful track record of meeting sales goals and the ability to produce effective sales, particularly in the travel category
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal communication skills with particular emphasis on presentation, analytical and sales expertise, and negotiation techniques
- Ability to achieve results while working independently
- Preferable can understand and speak Chinese
- Competitive salary package
- Excellent international career opportunities in a high growth company
- Exciting and fast paced work environment
- Ask about our travel perk!
Please e-mail your resume and a brief description of why you'd like to join us to