Travelzoo is a global media commerce company. With 25 offices and more than 28 million members in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America, we publish outstanding deals from over 2,000 travel, entertainment and local companies. A career at Travelzoo is more than a job -- it’s a calling. We love what we do and our team works hard to make an impact.
Travelzoo is seeking a Recruiter/Sourcer in our New York office who will be responsible for sourcing high quality candidates for positions across Travelzoo’s 10 offices in North America. The Human Resources team plays a crucial role in shaping and maintaining company culture. Things move fast at Travelzoo and we need someone with a “can do” attitude who is willing to roll up their sleeve. More importantly, the Recruiter is a critical business partner and possesses knowledge of the business to ensure Travelzoo attracts quality candidates in a highly-competitive market.
• Assist with full-cycle recruitment including managing postings, scheduling, conducting interviews, soliciting feedback, completing background checks, preparing and extending offers.
• Establish relationships with managers to get a full understanding of the culture, business objectives and challenges and use the information in each search.
• Set recruiting strategies that include assessing internal and external talent, sourcing passive candidates.
• Attract, source and screen candidates using a variety of innovative techniques including social networking and direct sourcing, while staying abreast of developing market conditions and trends in the industry.
• Represent and promote Travelzoo in industry events.
• Prepare and track recruitment metrics
• 4 year college degree required
• 1-3 years minimum recruitment experience (a mix of in-house and agency experience preferred)
• Experience of direct sourcing/headhunting
• Exceptional organisation skills and attention to detail
• Proactive, flexible, and able to multi-task
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Knowledge of Taleo a plus
• Competitive salary and benefits
• Medical, Vision and Dental
• 401(k) plan
• Entrepreneurial culture with global career development opportunities
• Travel perks, including an annual stipend and extra vacation days to experience Travelzoo’s deals
If you are a globally-minded professional who thrives in a collaborative environment and values a meaningful career, then we want to work with you!