Travelzoo is a global media commerce company. With 25 offices and more than 28 million members in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America, we publish outstanding deals from over 2,000 travel, entertainment and local companies. A career at Travelzoo is more than a job -- it’s a calling. We love what we do and our team works hard to make an impact.
We are seeking an Accountant to join our team to help calculate and schedule payments to our revenue share clients, process payments to clients and assist with month-end close process. You will be a key member of the Finance & Accounting organization, which is responsible for corporate accounting, internal and external reporting and financial controls.
• Process payments for Local Deals and Getaway merchants on a weekly basis including check processing, wires, and electronic payments.
• Prepare payment reconciliations for merchants
• Research and respond to payment queries.
• Assist with month-end close process; including account reconciliations and journal entries.
• Assist with special projects as needed.
• Bachelor’s Degree (Accounting or Finance preferred)
• 1+years of accounting preferred
• Experience with Microsoft Excel
• Experience with Oracle Financials a plus
• Experience with Concur a plus
• Solid analytical skills, data analysis and problem-solving abilities
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work effectively with cross functional teams and confident in dealing with people at all organizational levels
• Competitive salary
• Medical, Dental, and Vision
• 401(k) Plan
• Entrepreneurial culture with global career development opportunities
• Travel perks, including an annual stipend and extra vacation days to experience one of Travelzoo's deals
If you are a globally-minded professional who thrives in a collaborative environment and values a meaningful career, then we want to work with you!