Travelzoo is a global media commerce company. With 25 offices and more than 28 million members in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America, we publish outstanding deals from over 2,000 travel, entertainment and local companies. A career at Travelzoo is more than a job -- it’s a calling. We love what we do and our team works hard to make an impact.
We are seeking an Accounts Receivable Accountant to join our team to help with invoicing for our various advertising services. You will be a key member of the Finance & Accounting organization, which is responsible for corporate accounting, internal and external reporting, budgets, forecasts and financial controls.
• Responsible for creating and revising invoices and statements for hotel travel agency commissions.
• Responsible for timely and accurate recording of cash receipts for hotel commissions throughout the month.
• Liaise with the collections team to manage customer billing inquires and ensure there is timely research and resolution.
• Credit card processing for customer payments
• Assist with month-end close process, including account reconciliations and journal entries.
• Assist with special projects as needed.
• Bachelor’s Degree (Accounting or Finance preferred)
• 1+ years of accounting background
• Prior billing experience within internet media, high-tech, or advertising
• Experience with Microsoft Excel
• Experience with Oracle Financials a plus
• Solid analytical skills, data analysis and problem-solving abilities
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work effectively with cross functional teams and confident in dealing with people at all organizational levels
• Competitive salary
• Medical, Dental, and Vision
• 401(k) Plan
• Entrepreneurial culture with global career development opportunities
• Travel perks, including an annual stipend and extra vacation days to experience one of Travelzoo's deals
If you are a globally-minded professional who thrives in a collaborative environment and values a meaningful career, then we want to work with you!