Travelzoo is a global media commerce company. With 25 offices and more than 28 million members in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America, we publish outstanding deals from over 2,000 travel, entertainment and local companies. A career at Travelzoo is more than a job -- it’s a calling. We love what we do and our team works hard to make an impact.
Travelzoo is seeking a Hotel Supply Coordinator with online travel or related hospitality experience to manage the daily supply operations associated with hotel onboarding, pricing and promotions, inventory availability and quality checks for our new hotel online booking platform. The ideal candidate will be able to work closely with our internal sales managers, producers and our external hotel partners to manage all of the operational details associated with online hotel booking and distribution. Above all, this person must be proactive and particular about quality and delivering top-notch customer service.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Provide training and ongoing support to hotel partners on the Company’s platform
• Act as the liaison for approvals and tests required in order to launch deals and member rates
• Educate hotels on optimizing the Travelzoo rate for a seamless guest experience
• Monitor competitive rates and report on inventory available
• Proactively identify back-end system enhancements to improve supply availability and competitiveness
• Educate sales managers and producers on rate mapping, parity and distribution channels to better position Travelzoo with hotel partners
• Partner with Customer Service to troubleshoot challenges as needed
• 4-year college degree required
• 3+ years of relevant experience in hotel e-commerce, ideally within operations desired
• Successful in a fast-paced environment; Maintains a positive and professional demeanor when under pressure
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Strong analytical skills and an eye for detail
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Competitive salary and benefits
• Medical, Dental and Vision
• 401(k) plan
• Entrepreneurial culture with global career development opportunities
• Travel perks, including an annual stipend and extra vacation days to experience Travelzoo's deals
If you are a globally-minded professional who thrives in a collaborative environment and values a meaningful career, then we want to work with you!