Location Chippewa Falls, WI
The Seasonal/Temporary Customer Care Representative is responsible for assisting customers with placing orders while ensuring strict confidentiality and maintenance of their accounts.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Answer incoming calls and assist customers with their order and/or questions
- Process correspondence and emails in accordance with company guidelines
- Be accurate and efficient when processing customer orders
- Assist customers with questions and/or concerns
- Follow established policy and procedures
The above listing of functions is not an inclusive listing of all duties that may be required to be performed.
- Ability to effectively listen and productively engage with customers, regardless of the circumstances.
- Strong verbal communication and interpersonal skills, for both customers and co-workers, is an expectation.
- Effective problem solver with the ability/personality to remain calm and positive even while under stress.
- Detail oriented
- Ability to multitask
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High School diploma or equivalent is preferred, but not required.
- A minimum of 16 years old.
- Previous experience in customer service is preferred.
- Functional experience with data entry and computers is an asset.
Must have the ability to work afternoon and evening hours/shifts, including every other weekend.