Location Chippewa Falls, WI
To coordinate all aspects of closeout management in accordance with the company’s mission and philosophy.
ESSENTIAL POSITION FUNCTIONS:
- Manage all discontinued inventory in relation to the overall inventory to stay in-line with company goals.
- Coordinate all clearance flyer production.
- Sell discontinued final product to liquidators.
- Negotiate contracts and manage relationships with liquidators.
- Research and develop new channels to market discontinued inventory.
- Continuous review and analyzing of the closeout processes to drive improvements.
- Meet objectives related to gross margin and sell through as well as other metrics as prioritized by the company.
PERIODIC OR SECONDARY POSITION FUNCTIONS:
- Provide status reports as needed.
- Assist in developing and implementing budgets for assigned discontinued catalog and e-commerce promotions.
- Purchase and coordinate deliveries of finished goods after reviewing and analyzing information from merchandising, marketing and forecasting.
- Special projects as assigned.
The above listing of essential and periodic functions is not an inclusive listing of all duties that may be required to be performed.
- Business Acumen
- Strong creative abilities.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong analytic skills
- Organizational skills
- Energetic and positive.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, timelines and meet deadlines.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Inventory Replenishment, Marketing or related field preferred. Will consider candidates without a bachelor’s degree who have 5-7 years of requisite experience.
- 3-5 years of progressively responsible experience in inventory replenishment, retail product management, department/business management, or a combination of any or all.