Location Chippewa Falls, WI
To direct catalog and credit marketing in accordance with Mason Companies mission, vision, and values.
ESSENTIAL POSITION FUNCTIONS:
- Provide vision and strategic marketing direction for catalogs in accordance with company goals.
- Responsible for developing, implementing, and managing catalog marketing strategy and plans.
- Responsible for developing and implementing credit marketing strategy and plans for catalog, ecommerce and all other related areas.
- Responsible for catalog related sales growth and contribution margins.
- Functions as the liaison between Mason and our credit processor for all marketing related activities.
- Develop and implement budgets.
- Developing and guiding of new catalog and credit marketing programs to ensure sustained profit growth.
- Directing contractual negotiations and assisting/participating in negotiations, as necessary.
- Responsible for contributing to the corporate strategic growth plans via annual business assessment, evaluations and submissions of annual business plans, as needed.
- Provide periodic performance updates relating to areas of responsibility.
- Manage people and provide for staff development and orientation.
PERIODIC OR SECONDARY POSITION FUNCTIONS:
- Maintain memberships and affiliations with trade/professional organizations related to the industry.
- Research new technologies and methodologies with the marketing area.
- Develop and implement department policies and procedures.
- Responsible for department related employment decisions.
The above listing of essential and periodic functions is not an inclusive listing of all duties that may be required to be performed.
- Business Acumen
- Presentation Skills
- Financial Management
- Credit marketing working knowledge
- Strategic Thinking
- Customer Focus
- Communication Proficiency
- Decision Making
- Performance Management
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field required.
- 7 to 10 years of progressively responsible experience in managing/directing relevant marketing activities.
- Demonstrated ability to motivate, lead and inspire a large team
- Experience in catalog and credit marketing preferred
- Experience in e-commerce a plus.